VIAPPIANI – your partner for in-mould labelling.
VIAPPIANI employs sheet-fed offset and flexographic printing.
VIAPPIANI can point to over 35 years of in-mould label (IML) expertise. It is therefore capable of offering a variety of labels and IML solutions for all types of applications.
VIAPPIANI has a modern machinery park consisting of:
- A Heidelberg XL 105, 6-colour offset press with in-line cut star
- A Heidelberg XL 105, 8-colour offset press with in-line cut star
- A Heidelberg XL 106, 7-colour offset press with in-line cut star
- An Omet 520 Flexo, 8-colour printing machine with cold-foil application and retro-verso print
In addition, the new technologies provide personalisation and the unique coding of every single (IML) label, which in turn furnishes extended possibilities for both marketing and anti-counterfeiting measures.
Over the years, VIAPPIANI has accumulated extensive know-how with regard to printing on various IML substrates that also takes into account differing printing ink systems.
Substrates & printing process
VIAPPIANI’s finishing capabilities consist of the following:
- A Polar guillotine cutting machine
- A Busch punching machine
- A Bobst ﬂatbed die-cutter
- A Serlem rotary die-cutter
- Two Heidelberg XL 106-D rotary die-cutter
- A special purpose line (custom developed)
Moreover, apart from its finishing capabilities, VIAPPIANI can also offer its clients an extensive range of shapes for their brands.
In addition, the company’s graphic designers and printers offer support during the label design process and profiled GMG proofs ensure that the final result is visible prior to production. Such certified proofs are contractually valid worldwide.
Last, but not least, VIAPPIANI provides complete production process traceability, which extends to shipment.